Friday 21 September 2012

*~* 10 facts about myself *~*



What’s up guys!! Guess what we will talk about today? Today I will tell you 10 facts about myself.  Are you curious to know? Let us check it out!! Before that, let me introduce a bit about myself. I’m NurLiana Binti Zulkeflee, 19 years old. And now, I’ll tell you one by one “10 facts about myself”.

Fierce

There are people who said that I’m a fierce person when they are just looking at my face. It’s difficult for me to smile. Actually I’m not as fierce as what they have said. It’s my natural face as I’m Bugis descent. But I think that I have strict sometimes. This was probably because I'm the eldest in the family. I have more responsibility to bear. Anyway, I was the prefect since in primary school. So, I have to be strict.

Sensitive

Although there are some people who said that I am a fierce person but not everybody knows that I’m a sensitive person too. It is easy for me to cry especially when I’m watching a romance and sad movie. Other than that, it is easy for me to get jealous of something that related with something that I love. Like people said, we get jealous because we love those things. That’s right!!

Right-handed

I’m right-handed, but sometimes I had tried to write by using my left hand. It’s terrible!! There is my friend who can use both of her hand to write and she has beautiful writing. People said that someone who left-handed is a creative person. Is it true? Even my younger brother is left-handed but he is not creative enough..hehe

Silence

I’m a silence person. I think because I face too much problem in my life that makes me become a silence person. But it does not mean that I’m weak. My life had changed a lot since my parents’ divorce. And now, I’ll try my best to become normal again. Hahaha!!! By the way, problems and those experiences make me strong enough. 

Naughty 

I’m a bit naughty I guess. I still remember when I was 15 years old, there is the year for me to sit for PMR. I become friends with some of the bad guy and my mother forbade me to use the phone. She hides my phone. Unfortunately, I know where she put it and me always seeking to use the phone. I’m sorry mom. I promise you that it will never happen again!

Sports 

I loved sport very much especially high-jump, tennis and chess. Even though I’m not expert enough on that sport but I really love it. I loved chess the most. Unfortunately, I can’t play it anymore. This is because of the promise that I have make with my teacher. I will keep that promise. Based on what he has said, chess is the game or tactics that was used by people who want to destroy Islam. 

Creative 

I’m not creative enough but I really like to draw. I have involved in art since I was child. I was trained by my father. I have won every competition that I have participated. Same goes to my little brother. We love anything that related with art.

Hey guys, do you want to know what will I do when I’m depressed?

Eat

I love to eat especially when I get depressed. I will think nothing about my problems and only focus on the foods in front of me. Even I do not depressed; I really love to eat especially ice-cream and chocolate. My mother always brings back chocolates from Langkawi. 

Cry

Cry is the best way to make me relieved. Sometimes I forced myself to cry by listening to a sad song or watching a sad movie. It really helps. I will turn on the radio as loud as I can. I will shout and cry. >_< Maybe you can try and feel it yourself! 

Go to the beach

I loved to go to the beach. It makes me calm when I’m looking at the sea. Even my mother knows where she should bring me when there is something is going on with me.  As the beach is near my house, I always go there with my family and my friends. Sometimes I’ll go there by myself. 







No comments:

Post a Comment